For fast and effective response in liver disorders
• Has direct action on the liver and portal system
• Stimulates liver functions Indicated in fatty liver and sluggish liver
• Useful as supportive therapy in hepatocellular jaundice and toxic liver damage
• Also useful in infantile jaundice Indicated in liver problems due to alcohol abuse
• Improves digestion
• Controls nausea and vomiting.
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, 1-2 teaspoons thrice daily. As the symptoms improve, it can be reduced to 1-2 teaspoons twice daily. It is a well-tolerated drug and can be used for prolonged periods. Children should be given half the adult dose. It contains syrup and care should be taken regarding dose and duration in diabetes.
Note: For treatment during pregnancy and lactation, and for patients with serious liver or alcohol problems, in particular, please note that this product contains a small quantity of alcohol. For the treatment of patients with diabetes, please note that this product contains sugar.
Side effects: No side effects of Alpha -Liv are known.
Contra-indications: No contra-indications for the use of Alpha -Liv are known.
Interactions: No interactions between Alpha -Liv and other products are known.
100% Payments Protection
Easy Return & Refund
Call : 8763740528